"I don't have time to listen to podcasts..."
If you haven't started listening to podcasts yet because you don't have time, try fitting in podcasts during these hours:
- While you're driving to work
- While you're exercising
- While you lie down at night to fall asleep
- While you're walking your dog
- While you're running errands
- While you're shopping for groceries
- While you're bicycling around your neighborhood
- While you're reformatting your computer
- While you're watching your kids play on the playground
Okay, you get the point. Podcasts are what you listen to while you're doing something else. I mostly listen to podcasts while driving or exercising. To listen to podcasts in the car, you'll need an FM transmitter. I use an FM transmitter from iRiver and it works great. FM transmitters are available at any Best Buy or Radio Shack store. Listening to podcasts will totally change your experience of driving or exercising.
I'd Rather Be Writing Newsletter
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox.