Duration: 20 min.
Rather than being an interview-style podcast episode, this audio was recorded by Heidi at her home PC and quickly traverses the five books so that you can learn some key concepts about each book. The following are the five books that Heidi discusses:
- User-Centered Design Stories: Real-World UCD Case Studies by Carol Righi and Janice James, 2007, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, ISBN 978-0-12-370608-9, 535 pages
- Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction by Helen Sharp, Yvonne Rogers, and Jenny Preece, 2007, 2nd ed. John Wiley, ISBN 978-0470018668, is a textbook at 773 pages $75 softcover
- The Imagination Challenge: Strategic Foresight and Innovation in the Global Economy by Alexander Manu, 2007, Peachpit Press, ISBN 978-0321413659, 272 pages
- Secrets of RSS by Steven Holzner, 2006, Peachpit Press, ISBN 978-0321426222, 344 pages
- Professional XML by Bill Evjen, Kent Sharkey, Thiru Thangarathinam, Michael Kay, Alessandro Vernet, and Sam Ferguson, 2007, Wiley, ISBN 978-0471777779, 856 pages