Write the Docs Podcast Episode 4 -- Continuous Integration and Docs as Code
Links mentioned during the podcast
- Improve Documentation by Automating Spelling and Grammar Checks
- Testing Code Examples in Documentation
- Automating Screenshots in Documentation
- Continuous integration and delivery for documentation
- Transforming Developer and Support Documentation with Docs Like Code
- Announcing: Docs Like Code
- Docs like Code book site
- Remodeling Documentation
I'd Rather Be Writing Newsletter
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox.
About Tom Johnson
I'm a technical writer based in the California San Francisco Bay area. In this blog, I write about topics related to technical communication — Swagger, agile, trends, learning, plain language, quick reference guides, tech comm careers, academics, and more. I'm interested in simplifying complexity, API documentation, visual communication, information architecture and findability, and more. If you're a technical writer of any kind (progressional, transitioning, student), be sure to subscribe to email updates using the form above. You can learn more about me here. You can also contact me with questions.