Information Overload -- Conversation with Ricardo Amigo
Length: 55 min.
Dealing with information overload can be a huge stressor in life. Not only trying to keep up with the constant deluge of information that comes at you daily, but also managing that information in an organized way -- so that you can find and implement it -- can put your sanity in question. In this podcast, I talk with Ricardo Amigo, a translator in Costa Rica, about different ways to manage information overload. We cover a few of the following topics:
- Personal information management
- Keeping found things found
- Organizing by clips
- Organizing by wikis
- Other tools to deal with information overload
- Finding time to get things done
- Podcasts as a tool for keeping up
- Email jail
- Leadership in information overload
To learn more about Ricardo Amigo, see his site, Amigo Audio. Special thanks to amigo for processing the audio for this podcast.