Feel free to contact me using the form below. However, for most questions, I recommend two other channels instead:
- Reddit Technical Writing subreddit. This is a great space to ask beginner questions. You can also ask anonymous questions if you want.
- Write the Docs Slack. This is a popular space where a lot of technical writers interact, with many different channels.
Still want to contact me? Note that I ignore a few topics:
- Requests to describe a day in the life of a technical writer
- Requests from students to interview a professional technical writer
- Questions about whether tech writing is a good career fit for you
- Requests to write guest posts that contain backlinks to your product
- Invitations for SEO services for my site
- Outreach from recruiters trying to fill contract roles at companies
Here’s the form to contact me:
Content from the form gets sent to my email. If you’d rather email me directly, you can also do that by sending a message to [email protected] Give me a few days to get back to you. If you don’t hear back after a week, reach out to me again.