Feel free to contact me using the form below. However, for most questions, I recommend two other channels instead:
- Reddit Technical Writing subreddit. This is a great space to ask beginner questions. You can also ask anonymous questions if you want.
- Write the Docs Slack. This is a popular space where a lot of technical writers interact, with many different channels.
Still want to contact me? Note that I ignore a few topics:
- Requests to describe a day in the life of a technical writer
- Requests from students to interview a professional technical writer
- Questions about whether tech writing is a good career fit for you
- Requests to write guest posts that contain backlinks to your product
- Invitations for SEO services for my site
- Outreach from recruiters trying to fill contract roles at companies
Here’s the form to contact me:
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.
Content from the form gets sent to my email. If you’d rather email me directly, you can also do that by sending a message to [email protected]. Give me a few days to get back to you. If you don’t hear back after a week, reach out to me again.