Podcast: All about Redocly, with founder Adam Altman
Note that this is a sponsored podcast.
- The reason Adam started Redocly while working at Rebilly
- Redocly’s main products, including the difference between Redoc and Redocly
- What’s unique about Redocly from other API solutions
- The primary audience for Redocly
- Providing robust authoring tools for advanced users while also allowing non-technical users to collaborate with content development
- The main problems customers try to solve with Redocly
- The continued prevalence of APIs within the developer community
- Redocly’s docs-as-code approaches and infrastructure
- Showcase examples of sites built with Redocly
- Redocly’s ongoing innovation and roadmap
- Developer portal options with Redocly, and seamless integration between reference and non-reference content
- Lessons and insights learned with product development over the last several years
Links and resources
- Redoc vs Redocly
- Redocly developer portals
- Redocly blog
- Redocly CLI
- API Wisdom newsletter
- Australia Post Office API site
About Tom Johnson
I'm an API technical writer based in the Seattle area. On this blog, I write about topics related to technical writing and communication — such as software documentation, API documentation, AI, information architecture, content strategy, writing processes, plain language, tech comm careers, and more. Check out my API documentation course if you're looking for more info about documenting APIs. Or see my posts on AI and AI course section for more on the latest in AI and tech comm.
If you're a technical writer and want to keep on top of the latest trends in the tech comm, be sure to subscribe to email updates below. You can also learn more about me or contact me. Finally, note that the opinions I express on my blog are my own points of view, not that of my employer.