Podcast with Alan Houser -- Candidate for STC Vice President
I recently interviewed Alan Houser, candidate for STC vice president, in a podcast about his perspectives and plans for the STC. Both Alan and Vici Koster-Lenhardt are running for this position. I asked each of them the following five questions:
- What's one of the greatest challenge STC members face right now. Any solutions?
- What would you like to see differently in the STC?
- Local chapters struggle to make their events relevant to members. How would you help fix this problem?
- How can you help you resolve the rift between academics and practitioners?
- Given the variety of job titles/specializations in the STC, how can you keep the magazines, conferences, webinars, etc. relevant?
The election runs from March 9 to March 30. You can ask the candidate questions here.