Information Development World and the Customer Experience -- A Podcast with Scott Abel and Val Swisher
Length: 26 min.
Download MP3 (right-click and select Save As)
In this podcast, I talk with Scott Abel and Val Swisher, organizers for the Information Development World conference, about the technical writer's role in the customer experience. The customer experience is a major focus of the Information Development World conference.
The Information Development World conference will be held in San Jose, California on October 22-24, 2014.
Here are some of the topics we talk about in this podcast:
- Details about the Information Development World conference
- The customer experience focus for the conference
- Reasons why the customer experience is sometimes poor
- The technical writer's role and responsibility in relation to the customer experience
- Approaching the customer experience with a unified content strategy
- Workshops available at the conference
- Reasons for organizing a new conference
For more information about the conference, which sponsored this podcast, see informationdevelopmentworld.com.
Add a review for the "I'd Rather Be Writing" podcast in iTunes
If you like this podcast, please add a review for the podcast in iTunes. Just click this link, and then launch iTunes. Find and subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. On the Ratings and Reviews section, add a rating and optionally a review. This will help increase the visibility of the podcast in iTunes.