Podcast: How Paligo is filling a niche in the CCMS market for complex documentation, with Anders Svensson
Listen to the podcast
Some topics covered during the podcast include the following:
- What niche is Paligo filling with its cloud-based CCMS platform?
- What is a CCMS and when might a doc team need one?
- What constitutes complex documentation?
- Why is content re-use important in complex documentation scenarios?
- How can you re-use content between a support KB site like Zendesk and Paligo?
- How hard would it be to migrate a docs-as-code setup into Paligo?
- How can I integrate an OpenAPI specification into Paligo?
- How does faceted filtering work in Paligo’s Algolia search integration?
- Why is Docbook more accommodating to different content authoring scenarios than DITA?
- Why did Paligo decide to implement two-factor security authorization?
- What kind of collaboration features does Paligo provide?
Related posts from the Paligo blog
- The 5 Principles of Single-Sourcing
- DocBook or DITA for technical writing - What is the difference in 2020?
- Old HAT: time to switch from a Help Authoring Tool to a CCMS?
Also see this post I wrote about Paligo back in 2016: The Story of Paligo: A new browser-based CCMS with all the features you’d ever want.
Note that Paligo is one of the sponsors of my site.