How to Implement Single Sourcing — Interview with Neil Perlin
Download the MP3 file
Duration: 26 min.
Neil Perlin, a renowned trainer, consulter, and developer, talks about how to implement single sourcing. He includes a discussion of tools, pitfalls to avoid, and practical steps to take.
Topics covered in this 25 minute podcasts include:
- Definitions and benefits of single sourcing
- Different methods of single sourcing
- Myths about single sourcing
- Pitfalls with single sourcing you'll want to avoid
- Discussion of single sourcing tools (including Flare, AuthorIT, Robohelp, and more)
- Steps to take to actually implement single sourcing
- Who exactly is single sourcing
- Resources to learn more about single sourcing
Neil mentions a few resources in the podcast. For convenience, here are the web addresses: http://stc.org/, http://www.w3.org/, http://www.oasis-open.org/, http://www.astd.org/astd, http://ispi.org/. The music in this podcast is from Gary through Podshow.