Web 2.0, CMS, and DITA — Interview with Ann Rockley
Download MP3 file
Duration: 39 min.
In this podcast, Ann Rockley, president of the Rockley Group, talks about Web 2.0 trends, content management systems, and DITA.
Specific topics include:
- Web 2.0 trends for content management
- Customer-centric content management
- Card sorting and user-driven architecture
- Content-rating features and dynamic delivery
- Helping users find information in a CMS
- What DITA is and why it important
- Who DITA is right for
- Upcoming DITA plugin for bloggers
- Reasons for successes and failures with content management
- Syndicating RSS feeds in companies
- Breaking down information silos among departments
- The appeal of content management for Ann
To leave a comment on this podcast, call 727-493-2139 and leave a voicemail, send an email to [email protected], or use the comment feature on the post.
Music is provided from the Podshow music network.