Technical Communication Suite from Adobe -- Interview with RJ Jacquez
Duration: 22 min.
RJ Jacquez, senior product evangelist at Adobe.com, talks about the new Technical Communication Suite from Adobe, which includes RoboHelp 7, Captivate 3, Acrobat 3D version 8, and Framemaker 8. Topics we discuss include the following:
- What the Technical Communication Suite includes and how each product interacts
- Integration of Captivate with RoboHelp
- Integration of Framemaker with RoboHelp
- Support for 35 plus languages
- Ability to embed flash in Acrobat 3D PDFs
- Experience with the Tech Comm blog
- Roadmap for the Technical Communication Suite
- Adobe's emphasis on suites
- Technical Communication Suite
- Adobe's Technical Communication Blog
- onDemand eSeminars for the Adobe Technical Communication Suite
- Interview with RJ Jacquez on the Content Wrangler
Adobe -- The Technical Communication Suite software offers a complete solution for authoring, managing, and publishing interactive instructional information from technical documents and books to online help systems, knowledge bases, interactive training, and eLearning content in multiple formats and languages. Learn more here.
About Tech Writer Voices
Tech Writer Voices is a podcast dedicated to educating technical communicators around the world about the latest trends, practices, and news related to the field of technical communication. Send feedback to [email protected].