Write the Docs Podcast episode 5: Where do we belong?
Links mentioned during the podcast:
- Where do technical writers fit in an organisation, by Sarah Maddox
- Why Technical Content and Marketing Belong Together, by Doug Moran
- Write the Docs Conference in Portland
- Chris Ward’s book on Responsive Web Design
- Write the Docs app on Fire TV
About Tom Johnson
I'm an API technical writer based in the Seattle area. On this blog, I write about topics related to technical writing and communication — such as software documentation, API documentation, AI, information architecture, content strategy, writing processes, plain language, tech comm careers, and more. Check out my API documentation course if you're looking for more info about documenting APIs. Or see my posts on AI and AI course section for more on the latest in AI and tech comm.
If you're a technical writer and want to keep on top of the latest trends in the tech comm, be sure to subscribe to email updates below. You can also learn more about me or contact me. Finally, note that the opinions I express on my blog are my own points of view, not that of my employer.