Write the Docs Podcast Episode 5 -- Where do we belong?
Links mentioned during the podcast:
- Where do technical writers fit in an organisation, by Sarah Maddox
- Why Technical Content and Marketing Belong Together, by Doug Moran
- Write the Docs Conference in Portland
- Chris Ward’s book on Responsive Web Design
- Write the Docs app on Fire TV
About Tom Johnson
I'm a technical writer based in the Seattle area. In this blog, I write about topics related to technical writing and communication — such as software documentation, API documentation, visual communication, information architecture, writing techniques, plain language, tech comm careers, and more. Check out simplifying complexity and API documentation for some deep dives into these topics. If you're a technical writer and want to keep on top of the latest trends in the field, be sure to subscribe to email updates. You can also learn more about me or contact me.