Blogging Webinar Thursday Evening
I'm giving a webinar on blogging tomorrow evening for the Rocky Mountain STC chapter at 7 p.m. MST. As a webinar, it's open to everyone, not just the Rocky Mountain chapter. The cost for the remote viewing of the webinar is $10. More webinar details here.
To give you a little more preview about what I'll cover, here are the ten main topics:
- The Blog as an Expected Format
- Why Bother to Blog?
- Search Engine Optimization: The #1 Perceived Value of Blogging
- The Most Difficult Part of Blogging: Generating Content Regularly
- How Your Audience Consumes Blog Information
- Key Elements of Blog Appeal: Story, Voice, Transparency, Honesty
- Making the 652 Posts Findable on Your Blog
- Comments -- and What to Do With Them
- What Happens to You When You Blog
- Questions Everyone Asks About WordPress
March 3 Update: You can listen to a recording of the webinar. I split it up into two parts: