Podcast -- Blogging for Technical Communicators Webinar (Part 2)
Download MP3 (to download, right-click and select Save Target As)
Length: 40 min.
This is the second half of the Blogging for Technical Communicators webinar that I gave to the STC-Rocky Mountain chapter on February 19, 2009.
Here's the accompanying PowerPoint visual.
Note: Make sure you listen to Part 1 first. Otherwise you'll come into this podcast in media res.
Topics covered in this half of the podcast include the following:
- How Your Audience Consumes Blog Information
- Key Elements of Blog Appeal: Story, Voice, Transparency, Honesty
- Making the 652 Posts Findable on Your Blog
- Comments — and What to Do With Them
- What Happens to You When You Blog
- Questions Everyone Asks About WordPress