Activity: Identify your goals
In this course, you’ll do a variety of activities to build your skills, develop content, and gain experience. In this activity, you’ll identify your goals so that you can better align your efforts. (In live workshops, this activity also helps the instructor understand why attendees are taking the course and what they hope to get out of it.)
Activity: Identify your goals with API documentation
Ramping up on API documentation, developing a portfolio of API documentation writing samples, and completing all the activities in this course will require a lot of time and effort. Identify your goals here and make sure they align with this course.
Answer the following questions:
- Why are you taking this course?
- What are your career ambitions related to API documentation?
- Are you in a place where developer documentation jobs are plentiful?
- What would you consider to be a success metric for this course?
- Do you have the technical mindset needed to excel in developer documentation fields?
For live workshops, we typically share responses in a get-to-know-everyone format. But if you’re taking this course online, consider jotting down some thoughts in a journal or blog entry.
11/110 pages complete. Only 99 more pages to go...
Want to buy me lunch? Click the Donate button below to donate $10 through Paypal.